SmartHub Pay Now
SmartHub Pay Now allows you to make a one-time payment without setting up a SmartHub account. If you would like additional access and management of your account, including viewing past bills, setting up automatic payments or recurring payments, please see the SmartHub Account Creation instructions.
Make a one-time payment through SmartHub Pay Now:
- Visit rsfiber.coop/smarthub/paynow
- Enter your Billing Account Number and Last Name or Business and click Submit.
- Enter the payment amount you would like to make in the Make a Payment form field and click the Pay Now>> button.
- Verify the Payment amount is correct and click Continue or click Edit Amount>> to manually enter your payment amount.
- Select a payment method and click Continue. If you wish to save your payment method, whether it be a credit card or bank account, click the respective checkbox that reads: Save This Card or Save This Account.
- You will receive a confirmation message if your payment has been accepted, or a payment denied message if your payment has been declined.
-If you do not know your RS Fiber account number, or are having trouble accessing your account, please contact our Customer Care Team at (800) 628-1754.