Thunderbird Email Settings
If you have an email address other than @rsfiber.net, please reference our Email Settings for Email Clients article.
You can download Thunderbird at mozilla.com/thunderbird
- Open Thunderbird.
- Go to the File menu (three horizontal lines), then go to Options, and select Account Settings.
- Click the Account Actions button in the Account Settings window and then click on Add Mail Account.
- Enter Your Name, Email Address, and Password.
- Click Configure manually and then click Continue.
- Change the Hostname for Incoming and Outgoing to email.rsfiber.net
- Your email is now set up. Click OK in the Accounts Settings window to return to the main Thunderbird window.