Helping You Get The Most From Your
RS Fiber Connections.
RS Fiber service is fast and reliable. However, if you run into problems, we are here to help. Our support technicians have pulled together answers to their most frequently asked questions about Internet on the FAQ page.Click here for FAQ’s
We’re happy to provide one-on-one assistance as well.
Toll free in all communities: (800) 628-1754
Phone Hours: Call Us Anytime 24/7
Internet Speed Test
What kind of instructions are you looking for?
Click on one of the categories below:
Internet FAQs and Instruction
Access, manage, and view your emails, contacts, and more with a RS Fiber email account.
The easy-to-use interface and abundant options provide any user with everything they need from an email account. Plus, gain peace of mind by protecting your personal information from phishing attempts and your computers and network from harmful viruses with a free EdgeWaveTM spam filter.
Quick Start Guide:
- Visit rsfiber.coop/email and click the Webmail Login button.
- Enter your RS Fiber email Username and Password and click Login.
- Access, view, and manage your RS Fiber email account.
Access, view, and manage your spam filter account.
Using your spam filter is simple. Use the quick start guide below or download FAQs and comprehensive instructions using the link below.
Quick Start Guide:
- Visit www.rsfiber.coop and click the green Email tab.
- Log in to your RS Fiber email account or the spam filter using your RS Fiber email Username and Password.
- Access, view, and manage your spam filter account.
SmartHub provides convenient account access and two-way communication to RS Fiber online or via your mobile device. Manage payments, notify Customer Care of account and service issues, and receive special messaging from RS Fiber – all at the touch of a button. SmartHub is available on AndroidTM and iOS smartphones and tablets as well as on the Web.
Telephone Quick Start Guide:
- Call (800) 628-1754.
- To make a payment or access account information, follow the voice prompts.
- Enter your billing account number followed by #, then follow the voice prompts.
Web Quick Start Guide:
- Visit rsfiber.coop and click Pay My Bill.
- Enter your E-Mail Address and Password to login to SmartHub.
- Navigate through the options to view and/or pay your bill.
Access, View, and Manage your RS Fiber Email Account.
RS Fiber’s email platform allows you to stay connected on your iPhone®, wherever you go. View or download the instructional flyer below, and follow the simple steps to get started today.