Amidst the national conversation about Net Neutrality, RS Fiber wants to make clear our positions as it relates to Net Neutrality and our customers.
- RS Fiber has Never Blocked or Throttled consumer access to lawful Internet content.
- RS Fiber has Never Used consumer data without consent for marketing.
- RS Fiber has Never Resold consumer data to third parties.
- RS Fiber has Never Engaged in unlawful or anti-competitive discrimination against websites, streaming video services, and voice applications that may compete with traditional services RS Fiber offers.
- RS Fiber has Never Offered Pay-For-Priority services.
- RS Fiber INVESTS in the networks we use to give our consumers the Internet speed, capacity, and services they desire most.
RS Fiber has no intention to change any part of this commitment to its customers now or in the future.