To our customers,
With the increase in the number of Coronavirus cases, we want to ensure you we are taking steps to protect our employees and customers. We continue to monitor closely the emergence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the disease it causes, named “Coronavirus Disease 2019” (COVID-19). At this time, no one knows how severe this outbreak will be. Given this uncertainty, and the fact that the seasonal influenza (flu) virus is also widespread, we are taking proactive steps to limit the spread of illness.
Staff are following RS Fiber guidelines for:
- Hand sanitizers
- Clorox wipes for disinfecting work surfaces & electronic devices (mobile phone, laptops)
- Other protections such as disposable rubber gloves and face masks when needed
- Self-imposed work from home as a precaution for employees who have traveled by air or cruise ship or who have a known exposure
We are following CDC recommendations such as requiring employees to:
- Stay at home if they are experiencing respiratory symptoms, fever, and other flu-like symptoms
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water and make use of alcohol-based sanitizers
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as telephones, keyboards, and tools
You may notice employees such as installers, in-home repair technicians, and front lobby personnel wearing gloves and/or masks as they perform their day-to-day activities. In addition, service technicians who enter homes are also equipped with disposable boot covers.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation. Protecting the health of our customers, employees, visitors to our facility, and others is our utmost priority. Together, we can limit the risk of spreading illness in the workplace and community.
The RS Fiber Team